Included in our WordPress Website Install and Setup:
- Install and setup of WordPress (using all the tips we’ve learned over the last 10+ years).
- Install and setup of a professional, mobile-responsive WordPress Theme with a very easy to use backend. We only use professional themes that are known for their versatility and stability.
- Install and setup of layered website security.
- Setup of a SSL certificate (you’ll ask your host to generate a SSL certificate for your domain).
- Install and setup of all OUR favourite plugins (you’ll get the best plugins for SEO, contact forms, Google analytics, a maintenance page, and some really useful extra plugins that will make WordPress MUCH easier to use).
- We will check all the limits on your hosting package to make sure you have the best possible facility, which is really important if you want to avoid your website crashing!
If you have already registered a domain and have created your own hosting account, we will need your logins. Please ask your website host for your CPanel login and a FTP login – they will know what you mean.
If you would like to host with us too, we can also offer website hosting, domain registration, email accounts, weekly backups, software maintenance, website security, and 24/7 security monitoring. These services can be added on request or via our online shop and will be charged as a single monthly fee.