Backup, Security, and Maintenance Plan
All websites hosted on our servers are required to utilise our security and maintenance plan, and backup system, so as not to breach our server security and expose your site, and the sites of all our clients, to potential hacking.
If you are hosted on a different server, we can still offer our security and maintenance plan, as well as weekly backups, as an independent service so you can be sure that your site is as safe and secure as possible.
This backup, security, and maintenance plan includes:
- Weekly backups to an external Dropbox account (8 backups are stored – i.e. 2 months).
- Website software updates (including WordPress core, themes, and plugins; excluding site content).
- Fixing of incompatibilities or errors if any software updates break your site.
- Comprehensive WordPress security.
- Intensive security monitoring, including tracking whether your site is under attack, or has been hacked.
- Fixing a hack should one occur.
Security and Maintenance: R450 per month
Backups: R1000 per year
Our backup, security, and maintenance plan equates to one hour of our time. If your maintenance takes longer than this, we absorb the cost so you never receive a surprise bill.